Enrolment & Applications
We welcome new enquiries about our school, whether you have young children about to commence schooling or you are looking for a position in a higher year level. Enrolments are subject to adequate space and resources being available.
How Do I Enrol?
• obtain an Enrolment Application Form from the Front Office or via the school website
• submit the completed form to the office
• the Principal will contact you to arrange a meeting and tour of the school, to be conducted at a mutually convenient time. The meeting will be an opportunity to learn more about our school, to ask questions you may have and to ensure we can meet your child’s needs and your expectations
What Are Your School Fees?
Loxton Lutheran School continues to be a low-fee school. Our fees are set by the School Board on an annual basis and are used to help us deliver our exceptional curriculum and facilities. Every attempt is made to make Loxton Lutheran School affordable so that no child is denied an education here because of financial difficulties. We have a generous tuition fee sibling discount that applies to families where more than one child is attending the school. We also offer a generous discount off tuition fees for those families eligible for School Card. Families not eligible for School Card and who are experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to make a confidential request to the principal for special consideration
Does My Child or Family Need to be Lutheran to Attend?
We are a practising Lutheran school, however, our school community welcomes all families , not just Lutheran families.
Do You Take Mid-Year Intakes?
• 5 years old by the commencement of school
• 4 years old and turning 5 years old on or before May 31st of that school year
The second intake will be at the commencement of Term 3 and is available to children who are:
• 5 years old on or before the start of the term
• 4 years old and turn 5 years old by October 31st of the school year